Built in the days of quality, this 1940’s solid brick home on a freehold title presents an excellent opportunity for first home buyers and/or investors wishing to buy smart. Remodel or enjoy as is, this home features two double bedrooms, all the essential facilities, and a sizeable backyard.
• Lounge area is spacious and captures the late afternoon sunshine
• Kitchen is modest, light and tidy with space for the dining table
• The home is cosy year-round with the heat pump situated in the lounge
• The backyard can be accessed from the laundry and is spacious, private, and easy to maintain
• Situated on a freehold title
• Separated from the neighbouring property via a central party wall
• Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, a short drive to shops, beaches, and parks
• LIM report and rental assessment available upon request
There are few properties that carry such integrity at an affordable price on a freehold title. Don’t hesitate to contact me to find out more.
- By appointment
- House Size: 90 sqm
- Land Size: 350 sqm
9 Avondale Street, Dunedin