Tidiest Standalone Unit in Town
27C Oxford Street is the perfect home for you to downsize to or even purchase as your first home. Living here is all about low maintenance, simplicity and convenience.
Here are some things we love:
• The kitchen is spacious and easy to move around in, with large windows that let in plenty of natural light.
• Kitchen, dining and living areas seamlessly flow, while the large sliding door to the patio allows fresh air and light to flow on warmer days.
• The laundry is positioned just off the kitchen and includes storage cupboards, making housework easy.
• One off-street parking space is right next to the entrance of the home.
• Two bedrooms with wardrobes, one for you and a guest or two.
• The home is kept warm by a well-positioned heat pump in the living area, as well as insulation ensuring comfort year-round.
• Featuring an updated and modern bathroom including a freestanding shower
and basin as well as a separate toilet.
• There is enough room to enjoy a little gardening, with an area out the back and front for growing flowers and shrubs.
• The location means you are in close proximity to amenities, walking to the grocery store or getting a quick bite to eat is easy.
If cutting down on housework and living simply is what you're after, this is it.
See you at the open home.
- Sunday 25 February - 12:00pm — 12:30pm
- House Size: 70 sqm
27C Oxford Street, Dunedin