Beach, Brick, Double Glazed AND Garaging
Deadline sale closing 2pm Thursday, 1st February 2024 (no prior offers)
Say HELLO to the dream beachside downsizer or the ideal first home – the fortunate new owner of this is in for an incredible lifestyle. Situated just moments away from the St Kilda beachfront and Kettle Park and it meets the requirements for any astute buyer.
Some key things we love…
• Clean and functional living spaces - The freshly updated kitchen seamlessly connects to the dining and lounge areas. The central hallway leads to two generously sized double bedrooms and a single bedroom at the end. The bathroom is functional with a separate toilet. The laundry is conveniently located next to the kitchen.
• Classic 1960's brick and tile - The brick and tile exterior make this home a smart choice for those who value lower maintenance homes.
• Warm and comfortable - With extensive double-glazing and insulation throughout, as well as a heat pump, near new wool carpet and a DVS system ensuring warmth all year-round.
• Bonus parking and garaging- Imagine the possibilities with this garage? Perfect for storage or creating your dream workshop. The additional height allows storage for taller vehicles or trailers. There's also plenty of off-street parking with space for two to three cars.
• Good section - The section is sizable and offers plenty of wonderful spots to soak in the sun and tend to the vegetable garden.
• Wonderful location - Just a stone’s throw away from St Kilda beach, Kettle Park and the Dinosaur Park allowing you to enjoy an active lifestyle. Not to mention, the bustling life of St Clair Esplanade is just a short walk away.
There's so much to love about this home, early inspection is advised.
See you at the open home.
- By appointment
- Garages: 1
- House Size: 103 sqm
- Land Size: 637 sqm
79 Victoria Road, Dunedin