Sunny Family Home in Dalmore
Deadline sale closing 2pm Wednesday, 14th February 2024 (no prior offers)
On the market for only the second time in its life, this immaculate, sunny, spacious, and elevated 1950s character home meets contemporary comfort in Dalmore. What a wonderful place to call home.
• Features four good-sized bedrooms, open-plan living with a sizable kitchen, and an additional lounge. The kitchen's stainless-steel benches mean the space is timeless and durable.
• The main living area seamlessly connects to a balcony with bifold doors, overlooking Dalmore Reserve and the garden - great for entertaining.
• The spacious garden is perfect for children with plenty of space to run around, and there are established fruit trees and a vege garden, ideal for families who are looking to live sustainably.
• Stay warm year-round with two heat pumps, large wood burner, and extensive insulation throughout the home.
• The spacious bathroom includes a free-standing shower, bath, and an inset laundry area.
• Located in great proximity to Otago University, a range of fantastic schools, and the vibrant community of North East Valley.
• Coloursteel roof and brick exterior, you just can’t go wrong with this type of build.
Ready for you to move in, love and call your own. Join us at the open home or call for a viewing today.
- By appointment
- House Size: 155 sqm
- Land Size: 661 sqm
170 Gladstone Road, Dunedin