What a delightful home here in the heart of the Port Chalmers community. This super tidy, single story, two bedroom home is elevated, offering the buyer great light, sun, flow, and convenience, appealing to a range of buyers from first timers to downsizers.
There are many features that make this home a great opportunity...
• The kitchen, dining, and lounge spaces blend seamlessly, making entertaining easy.
• Elevated and positioned to capture the sun, with a deck area to enjoy views and outdoor lounging.
• Two good sized bedrooms with great storage in both.
• An internal access large single garage is ideal for a little extra storage or simply easy living.
• Outside, you'll find a wonderfully sized yet manageable outdoor area with a patio, perfect for those who appreciate the pleasures of a garden and a sunny spot.
• Located in great proximity to the new harbour cycle way.
Just a short drive from Central Dunedin, Port Chalmers is a wonderful community full of artisans, tourism, and outdoor activities.
Ready for you to simply move in, what a sweet spot to call home.
- Sunday 10 December - 03:00pm — 03:30pm
- Garages: 1
- House Size: 110 sqm
- Land Size: 319 sqm
25A Currie Street, Port Chalmers