Deadline Sale 2pm Thursday 9th December 2021 (No prior offers).
What a find this is! A quaint 1940s home in a super sunny location on a great sized section. Renovate and create a modern home or enjoy as is, the choice is yours.
- The front lounge room offers good space and an open connection to the dining room due to some clever wall openings
- The kitchen is cosy but functional and features a free standing stove and modern rangehood
- Accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, one with a built-in robe
- The bathroom is centrally located and has a free-standing shower and the toilet is separate
- The home includes a heat pump, ceiling and under floor insulation
- There is a great sized garage with workshop/storage space, raised garden bed for veggies, and plenty of off street parking
- The section continues beyond the hedge and into the gully behind the property giving plenty of space between the neighbours at the rear
- Healthy homes assessment and LIM report available upon request
The location is handy to local schools, an easy trip into town and so close to the convenience of Mornington shops. A tidy home, an excellent opportunity.
- Sunday 05 December - 02:45pm — 03:15pm
- House Size: 90 sqm
- Land Size: 1196 sqm
55 Barr Street, Dunedin