With summer right around the corner, this property is perfectly timed to give you an opportunity to secure a holiday lifestyle not just for the summer, but all year round. Sitting opposite the beach access this property enjoys significant coastal views, the rolling waves, the undulating hills, and the sound of the ocean is its peaceful soundtrack. The renovation that’s recently been completed has a beachy vibe and gives you a modern space to soak up the seaside life.
- The open plan living room is sunny and warm and takes in the incredible views the elevated position provides.
- The modern kitchen is functional and aesthetically pleasing, with plenty of bench and cupboard space, gas hob, dishwasher and fridge to stay
- There are three bedrooms with built-in storage, the master with a walk-in robe
- En-suite to master bedroom and the centrally located main bathroom features a freestanding bath
- Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer included
- The home is heated by a Woodsman log burner, heat pump and wall and ceiling insulation has been installed, plus some double glazing
- Fantastic basement tandem garage plus extra work room
- A large terraced section provides good use of the section and separate spaces to enjoy
This home is an unquestionably rare find. There is so much to love and so much to get excited by. Grab your swimmers and sunscreen and come and check 884 Brighton Road.
Please Note: For any viewings, please park on Brighton Road, not the private driveway. Thank you.
- By appointment
- Garages: 1
884 Brighton Road, Dunedin