You cannot underestimate the importance of location in real estate and this section really has it all. Roughly 20 minutes from town, on the door step of local beaches and the Silver Peaks walking tracks but best of all, the Arc Brewery literally at the end of the road.
- Incredibly private section of just over 6 hectares of land
- Unbelievable views across Blueskin Bay to Warrington Beach and then sweeping from Mopanui to Mt Cargill and on to Double Hill
- Extensive clearing of the Gorse is in progress for the new owner
- Allocated building platform specifically chosen for sun, views and privacy
- Power connection provided to the boundary
- Covenanted native bush protection area
- Topographical survey and Geotech Report available upon request
To fully appreciate this opportunity an inspection is essential, make contact with us now for set viewing times and for further information.
- By appointment
- Land Size: 6.0143 hectare(s)
113 Wright Road, Dunedin