Sitting high above the city, taking in some of Dunedin’s best views, is this loved and cared for family home. Originally built by the current owners in the 1960’s you cannot help but be impressed, as this home offers a great deal.
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with built in storage
- Centrally located bathroom and a separate toilet
- Functional open plan living space benefiting from the views
- Modern well equipped kitchen with adjoining dining area
- Heat pump in the lounge room. Ceiling, wall and underfloor insulation
- Single garage with extra space for storage, quality brick construction
Combine all this with the location that is on the fringe of the city with easy access to wonderful mountain biking, walking and horse riding tracks yet still just minutes drive to the Octagon and you have a property that is a pleasure to call home.
- By appointment
- Garages: 1
- House Size: 130 sqm
- Land Size: 627 sqm
10 McDonald Street, Dunedin