Living in the central city certainly has it's benefits. Not only does it mean you can walk to the Octagon and enjoy the vibrant hospitality of the cafe's, restaurants, theatre and bars, but living by the town belt means wonderful birdlife, a leafy green aspect and so many walking tracks that you'd never otherwise know existed.
Combine the location with the low maintenance aspects of this modern, inner city townhouse and you are sure to be impressed.
- There are three double bedrooms with built-in storage, plus the bonus of a fourth room ideal as a rumpus space or extra bedroom, also with built-in storage
- There is a good sized modern bathroom with a separate shower and bath
- The kitchen has just been renovated and provides open plan living, a dishwasher, freestanding stove and plenty of cupboard space
- The lounge room is spacious and enjoys a view to the town belt and beyond
- The laundry is a good size and is conveniently placed
- There is a single garage with an automatic door plus an additional space for a workshop or storage area
- The home comes with ceiling, underfloor and wall insulation and a heat pump in the living space
This is a wonderful home that comes with a fantastic lifestyle. Best come and check out what is on offer.
- By appointment
- Garages: 1
- House Size: 210 Sqm
- Land Size: 406 Sqm
375 York Place, Dunedin