Garden Sanctuary, Immaculate & Versatile
Deadline Sale 2pm, Thursday 8th February 2024
(no prior offers)
The lush green surrounds of this property are framed in just about every window, creating a peaceful aspect that is private and sheltered. But, it's not all about the garden. This is a fantastic family home that offers space, a versatile floor plan and it has had many improvements whilst being immaculately maintained.
- The open plan living room has spacious feel with the high ceilings and natural light
- The kitchen is modern and includes a dishwasher, ample cupboard space, waste disposal, water filter and stone bench tops
- Three of the four bedrooms are down the hall, with the main bathroom nearby that offers a separate toilet, freestanding shower and bath
- There is a guest retreat which provides the fourth bedroom, the second bathroom, a rumpus room and snug
- The double garage has an automatic door and plenty of room for storage, plus the ideal cellar
- The home is heated by a heat pump and wood burner, plus there is ceiling insulation and extensive double glazing
One of the lovely features of this home is the shape which wraps around the central courtyard garden. The multiple access points creates easy indoor/outdoor flow and there are separate spaces to enjoy.
This home is located in a hill suburb with excellent sunshine and a community vibe. Homes in this area don't come up often, and when you spend a bit of time here, it's easy to see why people like to stay a while.
- By appointment
- Garages: 2
25 Garden Place, Dunedin