Entry Level Harbour Side Home
For those who are looking to get into the market and secure their own slice of the harbour side, this is a great choice. It may be cosy but it is packed with value and at this price point it will be hard to beat.
- Walk through the modern front door to the lounge room which leads through to the dining area, or snug, that feeds into the quaint kitchen that has additional space for future improvement
- The bedroom is at the front of the house and the bathroom is towards the rear and offers a bath with a shower over top
- The home has ceiling insulation, is largely double glazed and kept warm by the floor mounted heat pump in the dining room.
- The section offers dual street access with a single carport off Taupo Street, plus there are two outbuildings - an oversized laundry and a good size shed.
- The home has recently been painted, has new carpets and there have been some upgrades to wiring
Keep it as is, make some further improvements, build a new home in the future at the top of the section to take in the wonderful harbour outlook. Either way, this is a very cool offering and will suit those looking for an affordable home that is move in ready.
- By appointment
- House Size: 60 sqm
- Land Size: 388 sqm
5 Hawea Street, Dunedin