A Generous Two Bedder
The vibrant community of North East Valley is well regarded and one of the best Dunedin has to offer. 11 Lucan Street was originally built in 1929 and located well within the valley for all day sun and amazing views.
- Sitting high on the hill to take advantage of the northerly aspect and the amazing vista
- Generous floor plan with large living spaces and heaps of basement storage
- Big open plan kitchen with free standing wood burner and an excellent flow to the back yard
- 2 good sized double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and the master connecting to the sunroom
- Well proportioned lounge room also adjoins the sunroom which has wonderful bi-fold windows to open up to the amazing valley views!
- The bathroom has been renovated and there is also a separate laundry with 2nd toilet
- The home is kept warm with wood burner, 2 heat pumps, heat transfer and ventilation systems, ceiling and underfloor insulation
- The section is elevated with terraced gardens
The current owners have worked hard to provide the market a great opportunity. Available now, make contact straight away, you may still secure the home you've been looking for before Christmas!
- Sunday 25 February - 02:00pm — 02:30pm
- House Size: 102 sqm
- Land Size: 518 sqm
11 Lucan Street, Dunedin