Deadline Sale, 2pm Thursday 7th December 2023
(No prior offers)
Buyer Price Guide - $695,000
The allure of inner-city living, with its convenience and ease, is substantial. However, the prospect of downsizing often deters people from making the transition. This is not a concern here, given the generous 166 sqm (+/-) of floor space. Enjoy the benefits of living just 50m away from a selection of cafes, Moons music venue and bar, and the Octagon, all within a stone’s throw.
- Dual living with open plan kitchen/dining/lounge and a second living room
- Three very large bedrooms, the master with built in storage
- Two quality bathrooms both with showers and toilets
- Modern kitchen with ample bench space and storage
- Central heating system included and operated by the body corporate
- Double glazing provides not only extra warmth but absolute peace from the hustle and bustle
- Separate laundry, secure basement storage, off street parking
This property is sure to surprise and impress, and an inspection is essential. Make the move and take advantage of what an inner city lifestyle can give you.
- By appointment
- House Size: 166 sqm
1B/300 Princes Street, Dunedin