There's lots to like about living in Ravensbourne; the close proximity to town makes for an easy commute, the recently upgraded cycle trail, an easy connection to Signal Hill mountain bike and walking trails and of course the superb harbour views.
There have been a lot of quality improvements to this home recently, making it an easy home to move into and enjoy, but for those who want to add a little value yourself, there are still a couple of areas to do so.
- Three double bedrooms all have built in wardrobes
- A central bathroom and separate laundry
- The beautifully renovated kitchen which has an abundance of bench space and storage, modern appliances, neutral tones and takes in those wonderful views
- The living spaces are large and flow beautifully both indoors and outdoors
- An outbuilding is a bonus providing you options for enjoyment
- Off street parking with a single carport, plus heaps of basement storage
- The home is kept warm with two heat pumps, ceiling and underfloor insulation, wall insulation in the living spaces, plus there's a DVS ventilation system
There is so much more to this home than what meets the eye, an inspection will impress.
- By appointment
- House Size: 120 sqm
- Land Size: 564 sqm
18 Athol Place, Dunedin