You cannot fault the timeless appeal of this 1910's Villa, set on a little over 2,000 sqm of land, with a stunning outlook across Waikouatiti to the Karitane Hills and the wonderful views of the Silverpeaks.
- Situated in the heart of the Waikouaiti Village, close to the golf course, beach and village shops
- The mature trees and plantings bring in an abundance of bird life
- A focal point of the home are the living spaces with the north facing open plan kitchen and dining room connecting to the living room, and with excellent indoor/outdoor flow
- A generous floor plan offers 3 large double bedrooms with built in storage and a great sized modern bathroom with separate shower and bath
- There is also a home office and large laundry with toilet
- The home is kept warm with 2 heat pumps, a wood burner, underfloor heating in the bathroom, ceiling and wall insulation and a DVS ventilation system
- A huge bonus is the over sized double garage with room for a workshop and storage
This is a great opportunity and the current owners have been working tirelessly to bring you a superb move in ready home to simply enjoy, and when you experience it for yourself we think the decision will be easy.
- By appointment
- Garages: 2
- House Size: 144 sqm
- Land Size: 2023 sqm
32 Dame Street, Dunedin