The architectural brilliance and landscape design of this home, conceived by the award-winning architects Kerr Ritchie, is truly exceptional.
• Nestled atop the serene Three Hills Subdivision, it boasts sweeping northerly views across the Leith Valley, encompassing Dunedin’s peaks and native bush valleys.
• Oversized double garage provides internal access and includes 2 large rooms suitable for a workshop or music room, plus additional storage space.
• Excellent indoor/outdoor flow with a front deck offering northerly views and sun, and a rear courtyard featuring large undercover area with built-in pizza oven, outdoor dining area, and vegetable garden.
• The kitchen adjoins the living spaces and is highly functional with a butler’s pantry, stone and stainless steel benchtops, custom-made rangehood, engineered wood flooring, and plenty of storage.
• Spacious lounge and dining room feature large sliding doors and windows that seamlessly connect the interior with the beautiful surroundings.
• The master bedroom is well-appointed with a walk-in wardrobe and luxurious ensuite bathroom featuring an Apaiser stone bath and wet floor shower.
• Two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes serviced by a bathroom with a wet floor shower and vanity.
• At the opposite end of the house is a fourth bedroom or home office equipped with wall storage, a pull-down bed, and dual access toilet.
• The home benefits from abundant sunlight throughout the day. It is well-insulated, double-glazed, and features underfloor heating in both bathrooms, a wood burner in the living space, and LUCHT LHZ electric radiators throughout.
The attention to detail in this home is remarkable. From the Matariki-inspired sculpture to the amber glass in the bookshelf and larch tongue-and-groove cladding - it’s more than just a place to live. It’s a lifestyle that reflects thoughtful design and professional execution. This home truly offers something few others can.
- By appointment
- Garages: 2
- House Size: 289 sqm
- Land Size: 1251 sqm
21 Fred Hollows Way, Dunedin