Originally built in the 1910s this home was given a complete makeover, both inside and out, in 1990 and most recently has just been fitted with a brand-new roof.
- Large living room at front of the home and a generous open plan kitchen/dining at the rear
- 2 double bedrooms and a small single bedroom, all with built in storage
- Good sized bathroom with separate shower and bath plus adjoining toilet
- Convenient floor plan, 1 heat pump, ceiling insulation and plenty of storage
- Good sized backyard and off street parking via right of way
You’ll love the location between the shops of South Dunedin, the buzz of St Clair’s Esplanade and just a short walk from the beach.
This is an exciting option for those looking to get into a comfortable home in an easy location.
- By appointment
- House Size: 100 sqm
- Land Size: 372 sqm
45 Richardson Street, Dunedin