Sitting high on the hill in Maori Hill is this beautifully kept home that offers an easy entry into a premium area. With views of the Peninsula and harbour and all day sun, this fantastic home is sitting, ready and waiting to be enjoyed.
- Spacious, open plan living room with wonderful natural light
- Great sized kitchen with Peninsula and harbour views
- Accommodation comprises of three double bedrooms with built-in storage
- Updated bathroom in a central location by the bedrooms
- In the hallway there is a ladder leading to a loft study space and a huge amount of attic storage
- Well insulated with under floor and ceiling insulation, plus great heating options with a heat pump and wood burner in the lounge room
- Single garage plus excellent basement storage area or workshop
- The grounds are easily maintained with established plantings, veggie patch and glass house
The corner position provides options for the future, and worth noting that the Dunedin council are in the process of re-zoning the area to Residential 2 (medium density). This is the perfect town base or foot in the door of Maori Hill. Dunedin's finest schools and lifestyle are at your fingertips, definitely not one to miss.
- By appointment
- Garages: 1
- House Size: 120 sqm
- Land Size: 433 sqm
634 Highgate, Maori Hill