Deadline Sale 2pm Thursday 4th November 2021
(No prior offers)
The 1930s character, the elevated position with wonderful afternoon sun, impressive views of the surrounding hills back over Dunedin and out to sea, the immaculate presentation where everything has it’s place, the space and flow, are all reasons why we think you’ll love living at 36 Franklin Street.
- 3 large bedrooms serviced by beautiful bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and vanity
- Multiple living zones with lounge room, dining area and reading corner all with excellent flow
- Well equipped modern kitchen open to the living and well connected to the dining
- Two West facing decks at the rear of the home taking in the stunning views
- Iconic 1930’s features throughout the home in immaculate condition
- Basement room ideal for those needing extra storage
- Wood burner and heat pump in the lounge, partial double glazing, ceiling and underfloor insulation
This home has instant appeal from the street and the feeling only grows once you step inside. Clearly loved and cared for, this home is ready to be enjoyed. Come and see for yourself.
- By appointment
- Garages: 1
- House Size: 180 sqm
- Land Size: 661 sqm
36 Franklin Street, Dunedin