Deadline Sale 2pm, 11th November 2021 (No prior offers)
This property is exactly what life on the Peninsula is all about. A rural setting, a beautiful garden with roughly 2023 sqm of space and privacy, a picturesque home with an incredible view. Add to this the character of the home and the enhancements that have been made over time and you have a property that is so easy to enjoy.
- The open plan living takes in the view over green pastures and out to sea through the double glazed wall of glass
- The home is kept warm by the wood burner in the lounge
- Neutral décor and lovely natural light throughout
- Three bedrooms are bright and spacious and are placed nearby to the central bathroom
- There is the bonus of a double garage and the large section provides options for the future
- Supplied by tank water and septic system
Amazingly, it is only a little over 15 minutes from the city centre so you not only have a peaceful country lifestyle with coastal walks to explore and incredible wildlife around you, but also get to enjoy the perks of Dunedin’s conveniences within easy reach.
This home is truly special and Pukehiki is a small suburb that is tightly held. Don’t miss out.
- By appointment
- Garages: 2
- House Size: 130 sqm
- Land Size: 2023 sqm
1050 Highcliff Road, Dunedin