The perfect home for the growing family, where space is essential - this property offers that in abundance plus so much more.
- Flexible floor plan of approximately 281 sqm
- Separate lounge room with pellet fire and beautiful bay window
- Large kitchen with good bench space/storage and a lovely outlook
- Large dining room open to the kitchen with excellent flow outdoors
- Modern sun-drenched North West facing deck with alternative zones for shelter
- Upstairs has 4 good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom, separate toilet and laundry
- Downstairs boasts a second living space, double bedroom and modern bathroom with internal stairs and also private access
- 2 heat pumps, pellet fire, extensive insulation, partial double glazing, gas hot water and HRV system
- Amazing amount of basement storage
The grounds offer and abundance of off-street parking plus a garage on Haywood street. There is room for kids and pets to play, but if that’s not enough the location is ideal being across the road from playing fields, a short walk to Mornington shops and an easy trip into the CBD.
Seriously for sale, make contact with us now to book a time to view.
- By appointment
- Garages: 1
- House Size: 281 sqm
- Land Size: 893 sqm
63 Eglinton Road, Dunedin