Positioned off the street at the rear of a leg in section is 66a Cutten Street. It has been in the family for a long time and is neat as a pin, it sits on a surprisingly large section but still offers the epitome of low maintenance living. In so many ways this home is perfect for downsizers and first home buyers alike.
- 3 bedrooms surrounding a centrally located bathroom
- Good sized living room flowing to a large kitchen with small dining room
- Separate laundry with external access to side yard with clothes line
- Underfloor and ceiling insulation, heat pump and open fire in the lounge room
- Good off street parking and single garage with workshop
- Inviting back yard with flat lawns and established plantings
With the property currently in its original form there is so much room to improve, add your own touches and in turn add value. Make your own mark or enjoy it as it is, you decide.
- By appointment
- Garages: 1
- House Size: 80 sqm
- Land Size: 545 sqm
66A Cutten Street, Dunedin