For the first time in 50 years, 3 Bellevue St is available to purchase. Built in the 1970s, you can’t help but love the funky wall paper, the original features and the awesome floor plan. But it’s not just retro charm this home offers, there’s plenty of space, a single garage and a brilliant position.
- Welcoming entrance hall with atrium style ceiling for an abundance of natural light
- Good sized lounge room with beautiful harbour, city and ocean views
- Separate dining room connecting well to the kitchen and rear courtyard
- Original functional kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage
- Two double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes
- Conveniently located bathroom with shower over bath and vanity
- Separate toilet next to the bathroom and laundry off the kitchen
- Single garage with extra space and access to the subfloor
So close to Mornington shopping centre, Roslyn village and a seriously easy drive to the centre of town, the lifestyle up for grabs here will put a smile on the new owners face for the another 50 years!
- By appointment
- Garages: 1
- House Size: 120 sqm
3 Bellevue Street, Dunedin