Sitting high above the road with expansive views of the harbour and surrounding hills is this impressive 1940’s residence taking in excellent sun making it a comfortable place to call home. Recent works have impressively improved the appeal of the home with new carpets and internal painting making this an easy place to move into, enjoy and add your own touches in your own time.
- Three bedrooms, 2 are double and 1 is a large single, all with built in wardrobes
- Central updated bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate second toilet at the rear of the home
- The living space connects well to the dining room both taking in the views
- A large kitchen with modern Smeg stove and rangehood
- Heat pump in hallway, ceiling and underfloor insulation
- Off street parking, basement storage and potential rumpus room or man cave
- Patio area with room enough for BBQ, plus terraced lawn at the top of the 646sqm section
This is an ideal starter in a great location so close to town and the beach, an inspection will impress so make contact for further information or to book a time to view.
- By appointment
36 Easther Crescent, Dunedin