This is an exciting opportunity in a great pocket of St Kilda, so close to the vibrant social scene of St Clair’s Esplanade and beach. Spend your days soaking in the sun as with this home there’s nothing left to do but simply move in and enjoy life.
- Carefully planned and executed renovation where the attention to detail is easy to appreciate
- Three large double bedrooms all with built in robes
- Centrally located family bathroom with separate bath, shower, vanity and toilet
- Spacious open plan living areas on the West side of the home with plenty of afternoon/evening sun and excellent indoor/outdoor flow
- Brand new kitchen with quality appliances, great bench space and storage, is open plan to the dining area and overlooks the back yard
- Huge laundry with linen storage, an enclosed second toilet and external access to the back yard
- Brand new wood burner and heat pump located in the lounge room, ceiling insulation and some underfloor and wall insulation, some double glazing
- Good sized tidy back yard connecting to a timber deck off the lounge room, the ideal spot to catch the afternoon and evening sun
- Off street parking for one car
For further information or to book a time to view make contact with us now.
- By appointment
- House Size: 120 Sqm
- Land Size: 405 Sqm
14 Waterloo Street, Dunedin