Tucked away down a private driveway shared by just a few neighbours sits a 1970s brick residence that is surprising in many ways. Stepping through the front door, the privacy, the charm and the leafy outlook all immediately set the scene of this wonderful family home.
- Five good sized bedrooms upstairs, master with walk in wardrobe and ensuite.
- Centrally located family bathroom with shower over bath, vanity and toilet, also upstairs is a second toilet.
- Well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar connecting to the dining area.
- Large living room with great views and a raked ceiling creating an architectural feel.
- Huge second living area or rumpus room downstairs.
- Kept warm with a heat pump and wood burner upstairs and a second heat pump and older space heater downstairs.
- Outdoors caters for the kids with a level lawn, gardeners with the glasshouse and entertaining with the private deck off the kitchen.
- Excellent off street parking and a large double garage with internal access.
- An abundance of storage options with built in wardrobes, hall way storage, walk in kitchen pantry and a large separate laundry downstairs with chute.
The size of this home is not so obvious from the outside and an inspection will impress, at 16 Hastings Street you’ll never be short of space. For further information or to book a time to view then do not hesitate to make contact now.
- By appointment
- Garages: 2
- House Size: 200 Sqm
- Land Size: 731 Sqm
16 Hastings Street, Dunedin