A home bursting with confidence in the way it was constructed with stunning water views, a quaint coastal community, all day sun, and finished to the highest of standards.
•Well connected living zones with an easy link to the deck to take in the sun and harbour views. Spacious lounge room with over sized windows and Yunca wood burner.
• Renovated kitchen equipped with quality appliances, soft close doors and ample cupboard space.
• 3 double bedrooms all with built in robes, the master bedroom has direct access to the centrally located modern bathroom with separate toilet.
• Downstairs rumpus ideal for hobbies or 2nd living plus double garage with automatic doors and internal access .
• Modern heat pump, ceiling insulation, ventilation system, double glazed entry, glasshouse and garden shed.
• Local school close by and amazing native bird life.
Do not miss out, contact Chris or Pete to arrange a time to view or for further information.
- By appointment
- Garages: 2
- House Size: 220 Sqm
- Land Size: 945 Sqm
- Rumpus Room
- Style: House
39 Waikana Street, Dunedin