Character Brick Home, Corner Section
Built in the 1940s and packed with period charm, this three bedroom brick home is elevated and enjoys an open aspect. The floor plan is practically laid out and there have been many modern improvements over time to make this a very comfortable place to call home.
- The living room soaks in the sun and has a lovely feel with the original timber windows, the easy connection to the dining room and kitchen and the polished timber floors
- The kitchen is updated and well laid out, it includes a free standing stove and range hood
- The bedrooms are all a good size and are located nearby to the bathroom
- There is a separate bathroom and vanity, a separate shower in the laundry, and a separate toilet
- The home is heated by the wood burner and heat pump in the lounge and kept warm with ceiling and underfloor insulation and dry with the HRV ventilation system
- The corner section gives an open aspect and there is good off street parking, and a single garage
- The basement is well set up with a concrete floor and plenty of room for storage
Positioned just above the town belt, there are lovely green spaces to enjoy a nice walk and the local shopping village offers plenty of options to eat out or take away, there's a pharmacy, supermarket, bakery and more.
This would be a fantastic spot to buy your first home and with the low maintenance brick construction and the tidy presentation, it's ready for you to simply move in and start enjoying the convenience of the Mornington lifestyle.
- Sunday 25 February - 03:30pm — 04:00pm
- Garages: 1
- House Size: 120 sqm
- Land Size: 438 sqm
43 Glenpark Avenue, Dunedin