Nestled within 100m of the heart of Mornington village, this recently refurbished home offers ultimate convenience and uninterrupted panoramic views. What more can you ask for when looking for a location!
- Perfect blend of charming character with modern improvements (new carpet throughout with fresh paint upstairs)
- Lovely and warm with ceiling and wall insulation, wood burner, heat pump, and mounted heaters in all rooms
- French doors open from the kitchen to the deck creating an easy outdoor-indoor flow
- Upstairs offers a modern kitchen with laundry, open plan living/dining room, the master bedroom with built in wardrobes, and the updated bathroom
- Downstairs there are three rooms which are easily accessed off the hallway, all are a great size and enjoy a lovely outlook
- Further features include an outbuilding by the deck currently used as a man shed, an adjacent wood shed, a separate garden shed, off-street parking, modern roof and landscaped gardens
- 5 minutes’ drive to the CBD/ 10 minutes to the university or beach
The vendors have made thoughtful renovations with comfort in mind; they’re reluctant to leave the handy location, hosting opportunities, and stellar views this home has supplied. However, work calls them north and they are looking to hand this haven over to new owners.
This is the ideal home for those looking to get into the market at a great price point. Summer BBQs with family and friends on the sunny deck are definitely something to get excited by. When temperatures drop, it’s time to head inside and cosy up by the fire while savoring the sunset!
- Sunday 10 December - 01:15pm — 01:45pm
- House Size: 100 sqm
- Land Size: 427 sqm
9 Brunel Street, Dunedin