The arrival of the 1930s in New Zealand brought with it a new style of home ‘Art Deco’. 42 Maryhill Terrace is a great example from this era and represents a fantastic opportunity for the Art Deco enthusiast.
• True to it’s era with it’s rounded corners and parapet walls, this tidy home has individual style and catches the sun beautifully
• The front lounge room is a good size and features a built-in woodburner
• The updated kitchen offers good bench space and is open to the dining area
• There are two bedrooms and the master is oversized to offer good storage or a study area
• Updated bathroom with a separate toilet
• Just off the kitchen is the great sized laundry area and door to the back yard.
• The section is easy care and comes with a storage shed, ideal for keeping your wood reserves dry
• The roof of the property has been replaced and the property has been well insulated with ceiling and most walls with insulation
Living so close to Mornington’s village has many benefits, the convenience of accessing facilities and services such as the medical centre, the vet, supermarket, petrol station, cafes, bars and parks gives you an easy lifestyle and the Mornington primary school is situated just around the corner from this superb entry level home.
- By appointment
- Type: Residential
- Category: House
- House Size: 100 Sqm
- Style: House
42 Maryhill Terrace, Dunedin