Located just above the Andersons Bay inlet with stunning views in a stunning setting, this truly is a delightful place to call home.
- The well presented kitchen is open to the dining area that flows through to the lounge room, all of which have cracking views across the Andersons Bay inlet.
- The combination of the wood burner, heatpump, DVS ventilation system, and insulation makes this a very warm, comfortable home.
- There are three bedrooms, all with built-in storage and a pleasing outlook to the landscaped back yard.
- The central bathroom and separate toilet is one area of the house for the new owner to add value to the home.
- The basement of the home offers excellent storage space, a good single garage with an automatic door and a large laundry room.
- The roof has recently been replaced and the section has been cleverly landscaped to include an abundance of native planting, and a secluded entertaining area that soaks in the sun and views.
This really is the complete package. Whether you’re a first home buyer, an investor, or looking to downsize, this home is bound to impress.
Inspections by private appointment only.
- By appointment
- Garages: 1
- House Size: 110 Sqm
- Land Size: 631 Sqm
- Style: House
14 Larnach Road, Dunedin